Construction & Earth Moving
Integrity Grading and Excavating, Inc. prides itself at providing professional services to its clientele.
Integrity brings over 100 years of experience in the construction industry. All team leaders are professional and knowledgeable to give you the best experience with your project. Our operation has two focus points of construction: general excavation and utility installation.
Our equipment is equipped with “Top Con” State-of-the-Art GPS systems. Our crews are trained and knowledgeable in the use of GPS equipment.
Services and Experience:
- Site Development on Major Power Plant
- Storm Sewer, Sanitary Sewer, and Water Main
- Heavy Highway, Local Street Construction and Reconstruction
- Large Environmental Clean-up Projects
- Leachate, Sludge, and Contamination Hauling
- Design, Build, Earth Projects
- Construction Staking and Topographic Surveys
- Site Development of Sub Divisions, Industrial Parks, and Residential
- Wisconsin D.O.T. projects
- Lake and Pond Construction, and Reconstruction
- Industrial Plant Maintenance Contracts
- Snow Plowing, Disposal, and Ice Control
- Construct, Operate and Close Landfills
- Hydro Excavating – click here to learn more about our Hydro Excavating services.