Who We Are
Established in 2006, Integrity Grading and Excavating, Inc. (IGE) is a diversified construction firm operating in the upper Midwest. IGE’s headquarters is located in Schofield, Wisconsin, centrally located within its primary operating region and has a support facility located in Verona, Wisconsin. IGE comprises of two wholly owned subsidiaries:
- Integrity Grading & Excavating, Inc., engaged in road, airport, and landfill construction and reconstruction, site construction, improvement, and excavation.
- Integrity Utility Pros, Inc., engaged in the installation of underground lines for water, sewer, and storm sewer projects in new development, new road construction, and road reconstruction.
Our Core Values
These deeply ingrained principles guide IGE in everything it does.
- Integrity – Honest, Loyal and Ethical in everything we do.
- Innovative – Generate creative solutions using technology.
- Reputation – Founded on reputation, moving forward on reputation.
- Respect – We earn it, it is not given.
- Commitment – To our customers and the safety of our employees.
- Driven – Hardworking and focused on project delivery.
IGE is an S-Corporation under Wisconsin law, and is wholly owned by four shareholders. In February 2018, Daniel Weinkauf assumed the role of IGE’s President to lead the business after his father, Allen Weinkauf, retired. IGE prides itself on employing hard-working and dedicated people. Its team is made up of over 65 individuals, comprised of both unionized and non-unionized employees. Integrity Grading & Excavating, Inc. (IGE) hires Operating Engineers Local 139 and the Teamsters Local 662. Integrity Utility Pro’s Inc. (IUP) hires Operating Engineers Local 139 and Laborers Union Local 268
IGE has a large fleet of company-owned equipment that includes: 10 excavators, 7 haul trucks, 10 dozers (with GPS control), 6 loaders, 2 graders, 1 shouldering machine, 9 compactors, 1 Hydro Excavator, and 3 skid steers with equipment carrying an average age of 4.0 years. IGE has implemented innovative GPS TOPCON technology within their equipment. IGE also has the equipment and accessories for completion of underground utility projects.