Who We Are
Established in 2006, Integrity Grading and Excavating, Inc. (IGE) is a diversified construction firm operating in the upper Midwest with offices in Schofield, WI and Madison, WI. Centrally located within its primary operating regions.
- Integrity Grading & Excavating, Inc., engaged in road, airport, and landfill construction and reconstruction, site development, building sites, industrial, hydro excavation.
- Integrity Utility Pros, Inc., engaged in the installation of underground lines for water, sewer, and storm sewer projects in new development, road construction, and reconstruction.
Our Core Values
These deeply ingrained principles guide IGE in everything it does.
- Integrity – Honest, Loyal and Ethical in everything we do.
- Innovative – Generate creative solutions using technology.
- Reputation – Founded on reputation, moving forward on reputation.
- Respect – We earn it, it is not given.
- Commitment – To our customers and the safety of our employees.
- Driven – Hardworking and focused on project delivery.
IGE is an S-Corporation under Wisconsin law. In February 2018, Daniel Weinkauf assumed the role of IGE’s President. IGE prides itself on employing hard-working and dedicated people. Its team is made up of over 93 individuals, comprised of both union and non-union. Integrity Grading & Excavating, Inc. (IGE) hires Operating Engineers Local 139 and the Teamsters Local 662. Integrity Utility Pro’s Inc. (IUP) hires Laborers Union Local 268
IGE has a large fleet of company-owned equipment that includes excavators, haul trucks, dozers, loaders, graders, shouldering machine, compactors, hydro excavator, and skid steers. IGE also has the equipment and accessories for completion of underground utility projects.